My Podcast in Africa!

From the first time I uploaded my sermons to the internet, I have been making a joke that there are two people who listen to my podcasts and my mom won't tell me who the other person is.  Well I found her and she is in Uganda (and it has nothing to do with our adoption).  What a small world we live in.  Kelsea is a young lady who was in my youth group at StoneBridge Christian Church in Omaha.
I have been following her blog (yes, you should read it) and I left a comment.  This is a part of what she left in reply:

And, I hit the point in my own bible reading plan where I've reached the book of Leviticus... was glad to find out someone I knew was preaching on it. Truly have been appreciating, learning from, and challenged by your sermons! I hope you'll keep putting them on itunes :)

Nice!

So this week we started off the sermon by telling her hello from First Christian Church of Cowden.  It was a fun way to connect the past to the present and one continent to another.

God is awesome!  And it is awesome to follow Him where He leads us.

Here is the podcast by the way.

Comments

Popular Posts

What about your real kids? The most effective way to completely ruin your family. A parable for the church.

Palm Sunday and April Fool's Day

Authentic Manhood - Expect the Greater Reward

Mommy's got a baby in her tummy

Authentic Manhood - Reject Passivity

Discouragement

Adoption Update: We're going to get him!!!!

Breastplate of Righteousness

From Cowden, IL to Jinja, Uganda: Silas' coming home trip!

Authentic Manhood - Lead Courageously