15 minutes with Jesus

My friend Justin has a blog here. He asked the question; What would you do if you had 15 minutes with Jesus?


Here is my answer: I would tell Him that I am incredibly grateful that He saved me and then I would ask Him to tell me a parable (one of His teachings) on the Kingdom of Heaven. I just want to hear His voice and see His face as He tells me a story of what the Kingdom of Heaven is like. I want the experience that so many people had in the Gospels. I just want to hear the Great Teacher teach.

Comments

Popular Posts

What about your real kids? The most effective way to completely ruin your family. A parable for the church.

Palm Sunday and April Fool's Day

Authentic Manhood - Expect the Greater Reward

Mommy's got a baby in her tummy

Authentic Manhood - Reject Passivity

Discouragement

Adoption Update: We're going to get him!!!!

Breastplate of Righteousness

From Cowden, IL to Jinja, Uganda: Silas' coming home trip!

Authentic Manhood - Lead Courageously