Fill a Suitcase to Build a Library (Part 2)

We are submitting our finalized paperwork to the Embassy today.  It is scheduled to arrive by the end of this week.  (Thank you FedEx!)  Hopefully, we will be heading to Uganda soon to get Silas!

So, if you were planning on helping me with my quest to bring books to Pastor Ivan of the church connected to our orphanage, you need to act soon.  I have 9 books lying here on my shelf.  They are very good books.  I am excited to get them to Ivan.  However, I would be far more excited if I were bringing a whole suitcase full of books.

I have not been able to raise any money for logos software, but that might be more of a long term goal.  If you were wanting to help you can still send books to me:

PO Box 159
Cowden, IL 62422

or money to buy books - paypal - kg4mvptb@gmail.com

Thank you very much for your help.

Comments

Popular Posts

What about your real kids? The most effective way to completely ruin your family. A parable for the church.

Palm Sunday and April Fool's Day

Authentic Manhood - Expect the Greater Reward

Mommy's got a baby in her tummy

Authentic Manhood - Reject Passivity

Discouragement

Adoption Update: We're going to get him!!!!

Breastplate of Righteousness

From Cowden, IL to Jinja, Uganda: Silas' coming home trip!

Authentic Manhood - Lead Courageously