My God Provides: Part 2

My last blog entry was on Monday and that was one of the toughest days that I have had in a loooong time.  Mindy and I realized that we simply could not pay our mortgage for another month.  We needed to sell the house.  We have been trying to sell the house for 11 months.  We have had over 150 showings.  We have been paying the mortgage 500 miles away for 7 months.  It has burnt through so much money each month. We have not had an offer on it.  That was Monday.

Then came Tuesday.  We got an offer on our house.  No joke.  11 months no offer.  150 showings no offer.  Then the day after we realize we simply can not go on we get an offer.  My God provides.  I wrote those words, my God provides, on Tuesday morning before we accepted the offer on our house.  My God provides.

Unbelievable.  That was the only word I could say all day Wednesday.  Wednesday was the day we got the contract signed for the house.  It was Gracie's 7th birthday.  We heard great news from our friend who has been out of work since Christmas.  We heard incredible news about the church - the kind I can't share here yet (just wait, it will come!)  We heard incredible news about another friend - the kind I can't share here yet either!  MY GOD PROVIDES!!!!!

Comments

Amanda said…
Tim and Mindy that's awesome! :)

peace
Julie said…
Great news, He does provide!
Thanks for sharing and reminding us.

Popular Posts

What about your real kids? The most effective way to completely ruin your family. A parable for the church.

Palm Sunday and April Fool's Day

Authentic Manhood - Expect the Greater Reward

Mommy's got a baby in her tummy

Authentic Manhood - Reject Passivity

Discouragement

Adoption Update: We're going to get him!!!!

Breastplate of Righteousness

From Cowden, IL to Jinja, Uganda: Silas' coming home trip!

Authentic Manhood - Lead Courageously