The Revelation of Jesus Christ :: References

So this Sunday will be the start of my Revelation series.  I am very excited.  I am actually way more excited than I thought I would be.  It really feels like Christmas is just two days away.  I have been preparing for this message series for over a month now.  Each week I will try and post some of the key ideas that I preached about the previous Sunday.  First off let me get to my references:

Hughes, Philip - The Book of Revelation
Johnson, Darrell - Discipleship on the Edge
Lowery, Robert - Blog
Nelson's New Illustrated Bible Dictionary
Peterson, Euguene - Reversed Thunder
Weece, John - Message Series on Revelation in September - October 2009

Discipleship on the Edge is my book of choice.  Peterson's book is wonderful but somewhat over my head.   Johnson's is more understandable.  If you are wishing to read just one book on Revelation I would heartily recommend Discipleship on the Edge.

Comments

Popular Posts

What about your real kids? The most effective way to completely ruin your family. A parable for the church.

Palm Sunday and April Fool's Day

Authentic Manhood - Expect the Greater Reward

Mommy's got a baby in her tummy

Authentic Manhood - Reject Passivity

Discouragement

Adoption Update: We're going to get him!!!!

Breastplate of Righteousness

From Cowden, IL to Jinja, Uganda: Silas' coming home trip!

Authentic Manhood - Lead Courageously