The discouraged encourager

I've come to realize that I am a really good encourager because I am constantly having to encourage myself.  I am the first person to become discouraged.  When I feel that someone is discouraged I HAVE to encourage them.  It's a fire that swells up in my stomach and I can't keep it in.

Because the Spirit of God lives within me - my greatest weakness is also my greatest strength.

Or....to quote Chumbawamba...I get knocked down, but I get up again, you're never gonna keep me down.

Comments

Popular Posts

What about your real kids? The most effective way to completely ruin your family. A parable for the church.

Palm Sunday and April Fool's Day

Authentic Manhood - Expect the Greater Reward

Mommy's got a baby in her tummy

Authentic Manhood - Reject Passivity

Discouragement

Adoption Update: We're going to get him!!!!

Breastplate of Righteousness

From Cowden, IL to Jinja, Uganda: Silas' coming home trip!

Authentic Manhood - Lead Courageously